3D AutoCAD Draftsman – Sydney based
- Rigging & Scaffolding Company
- Servicing the Entertainment Industry (Film, Concerts & Events)
- Primary Drawings Required include Outdoor Staging, Temporary Scaffold Structures and Rigging Plots
- Full Time Position working 45 hours per week
Tri-Point Rigging Services is one of the leading rigging, staging and scaffolding companies, servicing the Film, Concerts and Events industries across Australia. With our Head Office in Botany, Sydney, we have four warehouse locations across Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast, employing ten full-time staff and up to 160 casual crew as projects allow. For almost 20 years, we have been a key delivery partner on landmark Australian events, blockbuster movies and a variety of music festivals and concerts. We pride ourselves on delivering safe temporary structures and rigging, on time and on budget for our Clients.
Our team are outstanding, possess exemplary time-management skills, and our workplace is energized. Working in a seasonal industry, our staff and crew are flexible in managing the increased work load during our peak times, without losing their productivity and motivation during the quieter periods.
We are currently seeking a Draftsman to work within our busy Sydney office team.
General duties of the role will include:
- Creating Quotation Drawings, utilizing standard blocks and title pages from our existing library of components
- Turning Quotation Drawings into detailed technical drawings for construction
- Creating Fabrication Drawings as required
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, and working closely with our Account and Project Managers for briefs and designs, the minimum requirements for the role are:
- A high level of proficiency in using 3D AutoCAD
- A good level of understanding of scaffolding and affiliated components
- Must be flexible and able to work long and odd hours, as and when required by workload
- Must be friendly and approachable
- Must be willing to work as part of a team, ensuring the highest standards of detail are upheld
- Previous experience drafting fabrication drawings, outdoor stages, truss systems and rigging plots desirable, but not essential
The position offered is full time with an immediate start.
Salary is subject to experience.
To apply for the position, please email a cover letter and up-to-date resume to Val Nassar, National Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org