Operations & Account Coordinator – Sydney based
- Rigging, Staging & Scaffolding Company
- Servicing the Entertainment Industry (Film, Concerts & Events)
- Full Time Position Available for an Immediate Start
Founded in 1998, Tri-Point Rigging Services was established to service the growing film industry. The company has grown from strength to strength with warehouses now in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast. Tri-Point provides rigging solutions and temporary structures including scaffolding, rigging, staging and grandstand seating to the entertainment industry. Our technically demanding projects span film, television, concerts, theatre and events. For further information, please refer to our website at tripointrigging.com.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, the Operations & Account Coordinator is responsible for all administrative support to the Operations department, providing executive assistance to the Managers and Directors, and quoting of dry hires and small projects as required.
Key Areas of Accountabilities
Project Crew Coordination: Booking and allocating human resources as the key contact for our pool of casual crew. Actively seeking and engaging new crew as well as maintaining records and databases.
Operations & Logistics: Supporting the National Operations Manager to organise and execute daily operational planning for all projects, inclusive of crewing, transport, travel bookings and project documentation.
Executive Assistance: Answering and directing telephone calls and generic office emails, coordinating petty cash and expense claims, providing general secretarial support to the Managers and Company Directors.
Office Administration: Banking, post office, maintaining stock of office supplies & stationary, social media management.
Account Coordination: Building and maintaining a portfolio of Dry Hire and entry-level Project clients. Operating as the lead contact for all matters specific to your customers, including quoting hires, generating prep lists and invoicing using our online rental system.
Key Selection Criteria
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and with a high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The capacity to work under general direction, and pro-active in achieving tasks and goals.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Ability and flexibility to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Full Drivers Licence.
- Experience in the events and entertainment industry *Desirable, but not essential
The role is full-time, 8.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Fridays, based at the Sydney Headquarters in Botany NSW. This role does require limited weekend and out-of-hours work to meet deadlines if required.
Appointment to this position is subject to the position holder having residency status and/or possessing a visa with work rights.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and up to date resume to email@example.com