Senior Account Manager – Sydney based
- Rigging & Scaffolding Company
- Servicing the Entertainment Industry (Film, Concerts & Events)
- Key Client Contact for Major Projects including Outdoor Staging, Temporary Scaffold Structures and Production Rigging
- Full Time Position working 45 hours per week
Founded in 1998, Tri-Point Rigging Services was established to service the growing film industry. The company has grown from strength to strength with warehouses now in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast. Tri-Point provides rigging solutions and temporary structures including scaffolding, rigging, staging and grandstand seating to the entertainment industry. Our technically demanding projects span film, television, concerts, theatre and events. For further information, please refer to our website at tripointrigging.com.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager and Company Directors, the Senior Account Manager is responsible for the successful sales and coordination of companywide projects. The position will actively seek new opportunities while maintaining and building on existing client relationships. A high level of project leadership is required for this position.
Key Areas of Accountabilities
- Sales and Business Development
- Project Management
- Budget & Financial Management
- Logistics & Operations
- General Office Tasks & Support
Key Selection Criteria
- 5+ years’ experience working in the live event, film or temporary construction industry, in project management and/or account management positions.
- Proven track record in a client-service environment including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams.
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and brilliant verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of experiential, large scale events, infrastructure and technology.
- Experience in managing large-scale projects and major client relationships.
- Advanced computer proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Full Drivers Licence.
The position offered is full time with an immediate start. Occasional travel is expected with this role.
Appointment to this position is subject to the position holder having residency status and/or possessing a visa with work rights.
To apply for the position, please email a cover letter and up-to-date resume to Victoria Garside, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org